About Us

Established in 1996 by Zhunaiwei with an entirely different vision compared to other companies of the metal processing industry, shortly after its establishment, SANWI started production of pipe clamps systems, required by the building industry.

From 2015 ,Beside the ongoing pipe clamp production, it has expanded its production Vertical Rotary Barbecue Electric Grill.

Today, as the quality representative of the industry, SANWI exports 90% of its products. 60% of its exports go to European countries whereas the rest of 40% is made to the Middle East, Russia, Turkic Republics, the Balkans and North African countries.

SANWI, continuously renewing itself according to the requirements of the global market it has been serving, expands to wider geographies by increasing its product diversity. INKA has been continuing these efforts on growing since its foundation without making concessions from employee engagement and quality standards.

Factory

  • 2
  • 1
 

Product inquiry

Cixi Zhouxiang town 3D plastic hardware factory

Add:131, xintangtou East District, Xinchao village, Zhouxiang Town, Cixi City, Zhejiang Province, China

Tel:+0086-0574-89216306

E-mail:sales@nblimin.com

BACK TO TOP

    About Us

  • Established in 1996 by Zhunaiwei with an entirely different vision compared to other companies of the metal processing industry, shortly after its establishment, SANWI started production of pipe clamps systems, required by the building industry.

    Contact

  • 131, xintangtou East District, Xinchao village, Zhouxiang Town, Cixi City, Zhejiang Province, China
  • TEL:+0086-0574-89216306
  • EMAIL:sales@nblimin.com